July 24, 2017
114 College Avenue
July 24, 2017, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Randolph-Macon College - Birdsong Hall
At the July 24th CAC meeting, a portion of the meeting will be reserved for public comment. If you would like to speak during the public comment period, please keep in mind the following public comment guidelines DRPT provided the Town of Ashland:
• The purpose of this comment period is to help the CAC members understand the views of the public
• In the interest of time, questions may not be answered in the meeting
• Public commenters will be called in the order they sign up
• Each commenter will have approximately 2-3 minutes depending on the number of commenters who sign-up
• If we run out of time, please provide your comments in writing
• Please be respectful of every speaker
July 26, 2017, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Council Chambers
In order to collect citizen input about the proposed Town Hall project, a public input meeting will be held on July 26th. The meeting will be held at Town Hall from 5-8 PM. There will not be a scheduled presentation. Instead, those who attend will have the opportunity to ask Town staff and representatives from PMA Architecture questions about the recently completed study of Town Hall and the future of Town Hall. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
July 27, 2017, 6:30 PM @ Council Chambers
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.