Please email the market manager with any questions.
WHEN: Every Saturday from May through October, with special holiday markets in November and December. Hours are 9 a.m. to Noon.
WHERE: We will start out the season in the parking lot of Henry Clay Elementary School, 310 S. James St., with plans to move to the front of the new Town Hall once construction on the parking lot is complete. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions on our location! Thanks!
We are a producers-only market: Vendors may only sell products that they have grown, baked, or made. No reselling is permitted. All products come from vendors based within a 30-mile radius of Ashland, VA.
Some examples of what our vendors have to offer:
• A vast array of in-season vegetables and herbs, including famous Hanover tomatoes
• Seasonal fruits and berries
• Fresh-cut flowers and potted plants
• Local honey
• Baked goods – breads, cookies, granola, and more
• Grass-fed and pastured meats
• Farm-fresh, pastured eggs Our policies are established by the Market Committee, comprised of our vendors, prior to the market season. Rules and regulations are reviewed annually.