Access to Town news and services is now at your fingertips with the new AshlandVA.gov mobile app!
Free and compatible with both iOS and Android mobile phones, the AshlandVA.gov mobile app is a great tool for residents and business owners seeking quick access to information and Town services.
With the AshlandVA.gov app you can:
- receive emergency alerts and road closures via push notifications;
- access agendas and notes for Town meetings;
- report a concern or request a service, such as brush pickup or street light outage;
- stay up-to-date on Town news; and,
- seamlessly bookmark and add Town and community events to your mobile phone's calendar.
Download now via the links below:
- For Apple iPhone (iOS) users
- For Android (Google Play) users
We hope the AshlandVA.gov app makes access to Town services and information more accessible and convenient for Ashlanders. If you have questions or concerns about the app's functionality on your device please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 798-9219.